Create a Content Marketing Strategy that Works
Content marketing is an effective method of generating new website visitors. Blog posts, white papers and similar offerings demonstrate your expertise in your field and encourage visitors to further engage with your company.
Email marketing then cultivates these new identities until they become friends and advocates – and new customers.
Worry Free HubSpot Management
HubSpot is a powerful content marketing tool that allows your company to customize its messages according to the interests of your target audiences.
As your prospects engage with your content, they receive additional content and calls to action specifically tailored to them. Rather than littering their inbox with emails that have no impact, your company instead provides valuable information that your prospects want – when they want it.
When Worry Free creates your HubSpot campaign, we
- Research and discover your key target persona
- Create a detailed content map that provides these persona with the content they need and want.
- Create all content, including emails, blog posts and offers.
- Establish all content within the HubSpot architecture.
- Monitor the activity of your target persona, using analytics to discover which content is most effective.
- Adjust content according to analytics results.
This ongoing work leverages your organic and paid visits to ensure that you maximize conversions and value of each visit.
Why Worry Free Content Management?
The value of partnering with Worry Free Marketing for your content management program is two-fold.
- Our strategy team has decades of experience creating successful marketing campaigns. A fully-realized content marketing strategy often requires hundreds of hours of work and tens of thousands of words of copy. The factor that drives the success of your content marketing is an efficient strategy that is on-point. Our team are successful entrepreneurs and business owners with a track record of success.
- Our copywriters are both expert copywriters and direct salespeople. Copywriting, to get a result, must be easy to read. It must communicate to the intended audience, and above all, it must sell. Our copywriters are each veterans in their field, with millions of words of copy under their belts, and they know how to sell – because they’ve done it.
Download our Whitepaper – Three Things to Know Before Enrolling in HubSpot
HubSpot implementation represents a significant investment of time and money. Is your company ready for it or could you benefit from a simpler, less powerful system?
Download our whitepaper Three Things to Know Before Enrolling in HubSpot to learn the answer.