Worry Free Google Grant service – up to $120,000 in advertising per year
Over 80% of the population researches a product, service or company online before making a purchase (or a donation!)
The vast majority of these highly interested people are using Google to attempt to find what they need.
75% of all search traffic goes to the first 2 websites on the Google search results. The other 25% is shared by everyone else.
Being at the top of the search results for anything related to your mission, your gift campaigns, the people you service or issues you address is terribly important.
Getting to the top of these rankings for highly competitive keywords using only SEO tactics is time-consuming and expensive.
Worry Free Marketing in collaboration with Google offers an incredible opportunity for non-profits – the ability to secure a grant valued at up to $120,000 per year in free online advertising. This advertising targets people who are actively looking for volunteer opportunities, or who need the help you can provide. These advertisements automatically put your organization at the top of the search results for any number of important keyword searches.
Most non-profit organizations lack the time or resources to fully take advantage of this incredible opportunity offered by Google. Properly managed it can mean exposure to millions of people a year.
We use our combined three decades of experience in the non-profit field and our Google Ads and marketing expertise to help non-profits take full advantage of this opportunity.
We submit the grant and get it approved at no charge to the nonprofit.
Once the grant is approved, we apply our expertise to setting up a Google Ads campaign that helps the nonprofit achieve its goals. We work at it weekly to help achieve great results, and potentially reaches 10’s of thousands of new potential donors, volunteers and clients.
The fee that we charge for this service is typically recouped within the first year through new identity captures, donations and volunteers.
New donors are looking for you right now. Can they find you? Contact us today to find out how you can use Google Ads to achieve your mission.