Google Ads (formerly known as AdWords) can be a massively effective way to drive new business to your company, or it can be a money pit.
You can’t afford to waste money on advertising that doesn’t get you business.
Many companies offer Google Ads management services, but Worry Free Marketing is different.
We actually get results with our Google Ads campaigns, because we take a holistic approach to our clients’ advertising.
The Real Work Needed For A Profitable Google Ads Campaign
It takes five professional disciplines for a wildly successful Google Ads campaign that produces leads profitably.
Profitable Google Ads management consists of:
- A Google Ads specialist to organize and split test campaigns and who can find low competition, high volume keywords that drive traffic
- A professional copywriter who can write excellent sales copy for landing pages and drip email campaigns
- A designer for landing page graphics and email templates
- A developer to install tracking codes, create forms and edit the website as needed
- A strategist to develop the campaign completely, including coordination of all elements of lead capture and conversion strategy
With these roles in place, your Google Ads campaign can be successful. However, it takes time and work to test each component of your online marketing apparatus to be successful.
The good news is that once every component of your digital marketing funnel is established, including follow-up marketing, your company has a profitable money machine that produces X dollars for every dollar spent. It really does work.
Download the Google Ad Memo
Avoid the pitfalls of Google Ads. Download the Google Ad Memo – a memo written by an owner of Worry Free to the digital ad specialists in our team – a direct response to an ad campaign gone terribly wrong.
If you’re thinking about advertising with Google, you need to read this memo. It could save you thousands of dollars.
Free Google Ads Analysis
Complete the form below to receive a free Google Ads analysis.
Using our unique holistic approach to Google Ads advertising, we will review your advertising goals, your website, and your Google Ads account and create a custom recommendation to make your Google Ads more profitable.
There is no obligation and we will not sell or give your information to anyone.
Request your Google Ads analysis now and start on the road to a profitable Google Ads campaign.